Red Velvet Blossoms
What You Need:
• 1 cup (250g) creamy peanut butter
• 1/3 cup (10g) baking Stevia
• 1/3 cup(50g) packed brown sugar
• 1 serving (34g) Rule 1 Red Velvet Whey Blend Protein
• 3 tbsp. (15g) unsweetened cocoa
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp vanilla
• ¼ tsp salt
• 1 egg
• 1/3 cup red sanding sugar
• 1 tbsp red food coloring
• 24 Hershey’s Hugs or Kisses
What to Do:
Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
Step 2: In a large mixing bowl, beat PB, Stevia, brown sugar, protein powder, vanilla, baking soda, and salt together.
Step 3: Add egg, beating well.
Step 4: Add the food coloring and combine throughout.
Step 5: Shape into 24 small balls about 1 inch in diameter.
Step 6: Roll each ball in red sanding sugar
Step 7: Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Step 8: Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
Step 9: After the cookies come out of the oven, immediately press a Hershey hug in the middle of the cookie and allow it to melt. Cookies will crack around the edges.
Step 10: Allow to cool and enjoy!
Total Serving Yield: 24 cookies
Calories per Serving (including frosting): 111 calories
Macros per Cookie: 4p/8c/7F